3D Virtual tours are an amazing asset for many businesses and organisations including:
- tourist attractions
- stately homes
- estate agents
- letting agents
- cultural spaces
- and more!
However, in the current economic climate, getting the competitive advantage over your competitors is vital. This is where 3D virtual tours come in
Below are 4 Ways 3D Virtual Tours Can Benefit Your Business
Press ‘play’ then press the ‘view in full screen’ link to view the 3D virtual tour
A 3D virtual tour is an immersive & interactive experience that allows on-line visitors to see inside your property without taking a single step outside of their home. Your potential customers can see inside your business in a virtual reality environment giving them a detailed look at the quality of your establishment and increasing the likelihood they will visit – it really is the next best thing to actually being there!
Here are 4 ways that 3D virtual tours can benefit your business:
Generate more interest & excitement
Your potential customers get a glimpse into your business, it’s a new level of interaction that shows impressive effectiveness. The majority of people check out a business on-line before deciding whether or not to visit in person – you do it, I do it, almost all of us do it so let’s benefit from it!
Traditional photographs make it very difficult to see the real size and appearance of your property, it can appear very underwhelming even when your establishment is spectacular. That’s where the 3D virtual tours come in – people get to feel as though they’ve been in and seen how great it is for themselves before actually committing to physically going. A recent Google study found customers are considerably more likely to book a reservation if they see a 3D virtual tour of the place first. This increased online activity and engagement generates more interest and brings more footfall traffic to your business.
Get the edge over your competitors
For some potential customers, a 3D virtual tour is the deciding factor when choosing between competing businesses. People enjoy the experience of taking a 3D virtual tour, it keeps them on your website for a lot longer than usual (an average of 40% longer), increases interactions as the customer will be clicking through products and photos on your site and it gives your potential customer the confidence to decide which business to choose. You can also incorporate your tour into your website, social media platforms and Google Business View too so you are likely to experience increased online traffic which will help to organically boost your Google rankings.
Increases business revenue
3D virtual tours can increase your business revenue in multiple ways, the best thing about it is once it’s online you don’t have to think about it again. Time after time new customers will take your 3D virtual tour, so while you focus on other things:
- Your website will be viewed more frequently
- Visitors will spend more time browsing your site
- Your business is available to ‘see’ 24/7
- Increased sales in less time
- Potential customers are well informed on your services & more confident in decision making
Businesses in every industry are realizing the untapped potential that a virtual tour brings. Whether you have a beautiful stately home or a bustling restaurant the modern, dynamic visuals of a virtual tour could be your answer for increased interaction, interest and sales.
Get your business on Google Street View
Ever wondered how those other businesses get on Google Street View? Now you know! With every virtual tour that 360 Virtual View provide, and as a Google partner, 360 Virtual View can also put you onto Google Street view. Here’s how that will benefit you:
- Trust – build trust with your potential customers by putting a ‘face’ to your business name. These days, anyone can go on the internet and say virtually ‘anything’ they want so adding a virtual tour to Street View will demonstrate you are who you say you are
- Influence the research – according to Forbes, retailers state that 82% of new customers research online before visiting a physical premises. By allowing these potential customers to see inside before they decide, you’re influencing their decision – not to mention helping them to pre-qualify themselves first saving everyone time!
- Humanise to connect – humanising your business puts a ‘human’ face to your name, showing your potential customers something they ‘recognise’ which will allow them to relate to you in advance. A virtual tour is a great way to do this!
- Help customers make informed decisions – customers have a lot of questions before they visit – for example about parking or what the area looks like – so you’ll be helping them find the answers they need
- Passive marketing – help your customers come and find you.
- convenience – Google’s Street View works on any platform, even on the go, so your potential customers can find you and ‘check you out’ when it’s convenient for them, whether that’s at the bus stop, in bed, on holiday, or even over a cup of tea in the morning before work