(1) Exclusive first-hand footage from the Tour de France in Sheffield at Saville Street; close to the finish line of the second stage of the 2014 Tour:
(2) Exclusive first-hand footage shortly before the leaders of the peloton arrived at Saville Street in Sheffield:
(3) Exclusive first-hand footage of the second main group of riders passing near the Stage 2 finish line at Saville Road in Sheffield.
Join the Wheelie Good Guys Community on Social Media
The aim we have at Wheelie Good Guys is simple; as we look to continue to provide the cycling community with a web resource for them to share and enjoy. Like you; we are cyclists that simply love cycling; and are always keen to hear cutting-edge stories and discuss topical issues raised by our followers.
- Like our Facebook page – Wheelie Good Guys
- Give us a follow on Twitter – @jamesloxley1
- Join our Facebook group to get live updates with our innovative cycling content and share interesting cycling stories of your own – Hot Cycling News
- Join the discussion on LinkedIn! Join the Wheelie Good Guys group to discuss a whole range of interesting and contentious cycling topics. Click here to join our exclusive new Wheelie Good Guys LinkedIn group.
A Word About Our Sponsor
It is important to stay safe whilst you are out cycling and at Wheelie Good Guys we are champions of cycling safety. None of the work we do however; would be possible without the help if Ian Brown. Ian is the UK Cycling Speedway Commissioner; as well as a personal injury solicitor for Wosskow Brown.